Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
NEW YORK -- Miguel Cotto will move up in weight to challenge Sergio Martinez of Argen
NEW YORK -- Miguel Cotto will move up in weight to challenge Sergio Martinez of Argentina for his piece of the middleweight title June 7 at Madison Square Garden, promoters announced Thursday. Riley Dixon Jersey . Cotto will try for his fourth weight division title on the eve of the annual Puerto Rican Day Parade in New York. He faces a fighter who has lost only once in 14 years, though Martinez has looked vulnerable in recent fights and will be 39 when he enters the ring. Martinez has been knocked down in his last three fights, and struggled in his last bout with Martin Murray before 40,000 fans in his native country. In the fight before that, he was easily beating Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. when he was knocked down in the 12th round and had to hold on to survive. "It has been my dream to fight in the big room at Madison Square Garden, a place where many great fighters have showcased their talents," Martinez said. The 33-year-old Cotto (38-4, 31 KOs) is coming off a strong performance in an October comeback fight, when he stopped Delvin Rodriguez in the third round of a 154-pound fight. Before that, though, he lost 12-round decisions to Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Austin Trout in 2012. "I am very happy to be back again to my second home, Madison Square Garden in New York, to once again make history in front of my fans," said Cotto, who will fight for the ninth time at the Garden. "I will be ready and prepared to do whatever it takes to bring the WBC middleweight title of the world to my country of Puerto Rico." Cotto, who began his career as a 140-pounder in 2001, will be fighting for the first time at 160 pounds. Martinez (51-2-2, 28 knockouts) will be defending the title he has held since beating Kelly Pavlik in 2010. He has made six successful defences. The fight will be televised on pay-per-view by HBO. Will Hernandez Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season. Lorenzo Carter Jersey . -- Marty Havlat scored three goals for the first time in nearly nine years, and the San Jose Sharks prevented Colorado from clinching the Central Division title with a 5-1 victory over the Avalanche on Friday night. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-90-gian...ersey.aspx . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.HAMILTON - Michael Houser stopped 22 shots and Brett Olson had a goal and an assist as the San Antonio Rampage doubled up the host Hamilton Bulldogs 4-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action.Steven Kampfer, Bobby Butler and John McFarland also scored for thhe Rampage (4-2-0), who went 1 for 6 on the power play. Saquon Barkley Jersey. ven Andrighetto and Charles Hudon supplied the offence for the Bulldogs (2-1-2), who failed to score on three chances with the man advantage.Mike Condon made 38 saves for Hamilton. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste